Senior Living Apartments in Elmhurst, IL
Lexington Square of Elmhurst, Illinois – like Lexington Square of Lombard, Illinois – is a life care community with independent living and assisted living homes. Choose from our 14 apartment-style senior residences for your private apartment home. But the common areas and surrounding community are what makes life fun and energizing.
Fine dining rooms, Market Café, Club Room, Caribbean-style pool, access to public walking and biking trails are all part of our Elmhurst community. Nearby is the gorgeous Oak Brook Mall (where you can shop and dine all day long), Drury Lane (for popular shows and musicals) and several major highways heading in every direction. Elmhurst Hospital is just minutes away.
- Transportation to appointments
- Outings to interesting places in and around Chicago
- Optional Personal Care for assistance in your own apartment if you prefer not to go to our Assisted Living area
- Life care benefit of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services
- 2 meals per day from a varied menu, including continental breakfast along with your choice of lunch or dinner
- In-house activities and entertainment