- They can lead to new friendships.
- They give you something to talk about.
- They encourage you to take a break.
- They challenge you.
- They can improve your memory.
- Enhancing the immune system
- Improving flexibility
- Reducing stress
- Bolstering sleep quality
Popular ways to pass the time
Arts and crafts
Computer and Internet use
Taking a dip in a lake or ocean outdoors or swimming laps indoors (one of the amenities that residents at Lexington Square can enjoy in a heated pool) is a daily routine for some, and both provide a cardio workout and a chance to just wake up and refresh the mind and body. Thanks to an ever-expanding repertoire of hobbies, seniors can tap into their inner athlete/child/explorer/ like never before.