Memory Care Community in Chicago, IL
When it comes to the health and care of your loved ones, you should not settle for anything less than amazing. Lexington Square offers residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia related illnesses a safe haven that they can feel secure, welcome and comfortable like home.
Located in the beautiful neighborhood of Lombard, IL, our licensed and secure memory care community feature a highly-qualified team of memory care specialists professionally trained to work with individuals with Alzheimer’s and various forms of dementia. We train every staff member to understand and support the unique needs of our memory care residents.
Our memory care philosophy is grounded in “relationship-based interactions” as the model of care and our LexLife™ Program, to create meaningful moments in everyday for every resident in our memory care program. Our compassionate care team has completed extensive training in Alzheimer’s and other related dementia issues, as well as twelve hours of the Best Friends™ Education.
Lexington Square Memory Care Program
Lexington Square’s Memory Care program is a specialized dimension of our care – on a licensed and secure floor – for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and/or other types of memory impairment. We create meaningful days that improve quality of life in every way possible. Our focus is on interacting with residents in ways that promote engagement, self-esteem and overall wellness. We also offer spaces, designed with a therapeutic intent, that promote socialization and enrichment.
Lexington Square Memory Care Program Highlights
- Assistance with daily needs, including medications administered by nurses.
- Comprehensive assessment by our team before admission to determine appropriate level of support services
- Family Care Conferences, educational and social programs
- Residential living setting that promotes socialization
- Individualized care plan including components for unique relationship-based interactions
- A comprehensive activities and wellness program
- Resident Partner, caregiving staff which provides highly personalized support focusing on independence
- Life Stories tool that helps us understand the uniqueness of each resident
- Calendar of upcoming events and support-focused events for families
- Town Center Club that includes planned large group leisure activities
- The Clubhouse that offers more individualized support in smaller group setting
- Spa with therapy space and Beauty shop
Memory care is a complicated and emotional subject, and we understand that you want only the best for your loved one. To establish a safe and secure atmosphere for our residents, we create a bond outside of just an ordinary staff/resident relationship. We get to know our seniors, their strengths, weaknesses, and essentially what makes them tick. Coupled with our modern facility, wonderful amenities, and access to health care programs, life at Lexington Square is without a doubt a satisfying experience.
At Lexington Square, community is everything. When you stroll down the hallway, expect a friendly “hello” from our staff, waves from other residents, and a general feeling that you belong to a community. If your loved one is in need of memory care based in an environment that caters to such conditions, do not wait another moment to experience it for your family and loved one.
Contact Lexington Square today to see just how our memory care services can make a difference.