Independent Lifestyle at Lexington Square
Independence and choice go hand-in-hand. Independent living at a Lexington Square retirement community means that you have the opportunities and choices to be as busy as you want. Keep your calendar filled with classes, projects, meetings, programs and outings; just hang out enjoying your free time; or anything in between. The choice is yours
Health, Wellness and Peace of Mind
Our specialty health and wellness services are designed to help residents maintain an independent lifestyle.
- Daily well-being check for every resident
- 24/7 concierge
- Emergency pull cords throughout apartments
- Scheduled monthly blood pressure clinics and heart-rate checks
- Registered dietician available for nutrition consultation
- Medication consultation by a licensed pharmacist
- Health and wellness educational programs
Independent living at Lexington Square senior living communities have brought private care services in-house, with assistance for activities of daily living (ADL). Private care and support maintains as much independence for the resident as possible while providing assistance as needed with medications, bathing, laundry, activity escorts, and more.
“Our staff loves to come up with any reason to make each day special for the residents,”